HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Research shows physical, intellectual, social, vocational, emotional and spiritual wellness is the key to healthy aging. At Grace Ridge Retirement Community, our wellness program fosters total well-being, so you can truly enjoy a fulfilling retirement. Health and wellness activities include:
- Exercise spaces and fitness equipment
- Membership at Phifer Wellness Center, a 26,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness center with heated indoor swimming pool, yoga, racquet ball courts, personal trainers, massage therapists, and cardio-fitness
- Golf and Social Membership at Mimosa Hills Golf & Country Club with full access to golf, dining, and clubhouse
- Annual health screenings and nutritional counseling
- Wellness seminars and access to Carolinas HealthCare System medical clinic and experts
Expand your mind through classes and lectures at our own Grace Ridge University. Or take a class at Western Piedmont Community College. Step into the past with a history class, or just relax with a good book or your laptop.
Through our affiliation with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge, Grace Ridge residents enjoy complimentary memberships to both Phifer Wellness Center and Mimosa Hills Golf & Country Club. We also host wellness seminars, and “Nature’s Playground” is always available.
When it comes to your holistic wellbeing, emotional health is as equally important as physical wellness. At Grace Ridge there are numerous opportunities for individual activities and you’ll be welcomed into clubs, on-campus programs, spiritual fellowship, volunteer opportunities and more.
Dining is key to a healthier, happier life. That’s why we offer so many delicious menu options featuring fresh, local ingredients